Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy 27th Anniversary, Mom & Dad!


Today is my Mom and Dad's 27th Wedding Anniversary. Now, technically their anniversary has almost come to end here in China where I am living. But it is only just beginning in Canada. I've written on this blog before about how incredible and amazing my parents are. On their 25th anniversary, I wrote 25 things that I love about them that make them the best support system ever (if you need reminding, check it out here) and all of those amazing things still apply today. 

They still continue to support every single one of my decisions - even moving to the other side of the world. 

When something good happens at work or in my life, they are two of the first people I always tell. It's their support in so many ways that has let me experience these worldly things and accomplishments. They deserve to know their hard work has paid off. 

And everyday, I am thankful to have been gifted with two of the most amazing, hard working, kind hearted, supportive, loving, incredibly generous, and beautiful parents anyone could ever have. They provide for me in so many ways. They are an amazing example for me as to what a loving, supportive, honest, and committed relationship is. And for that, I want to say thank you!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad. I love you, always and forever. 

Enjoy your day. And see you in 94 of them. 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment