Thursday, March 27, 2014

Beijing: Round Two!


It's official, folks! Signed, sealed, delivered! I've put my name on the dotted line. Let the adventure continue! I'm officially coming back for my second year as a teacher in Beijing for the 2014-2015 school year. Despite the smog and the long term effects it's probably having on my poor lungs and body, the students and the experiences I've been having far surpass that downfall. I'm excited, hopeful, and looking forward to the adventures that are to come!

PS - Home in 102 days for summer vacation! 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying! I also live in Beijing and I'm almost 9 months into a 2 year contract. I love it but the pollution does bother me a lot. I live for those amazing blue sky days though- Beijing is perfect then :-)

    ReplyDelete