Sunday, December 23, 2012

Homeward Bound.

 It's gonna be a long night ahead. 

But the reward at the end is so going to be worth it. 

Tonight, I'm making my way across the country to spend the holidays at home in the Maritimes. 

Family. 
Friends. 
Tradition. 
Love. 

That's what the holidays are all about. 

And I couldn't be more excited to be coming home. 


But, as my luck would have it, all of my flights have been delayed. Guess that's the price you pay for flying during the holidays, and during the winter. Oh, Mother Nature!

With much determination and patience, I'll be home for Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! Merry Christmas, Melissa! I love you! Please tell your family I said Merry Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you, too! And miss you so much! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and safe travels!

      Delete